1. Power supply voltage: 220V ± 10% 50 / 60HZ
2. Adapted fuel: light oil, heavy oil, gas
3. Instantaneous temperature resistance at the front end of ignition rod: 1300 ℃
4. Ignition frequency 6 ～ 12 times / S
5. Spark energy: 20J
1. After the ignition conditions are released, turn on the power switch of the control box, and the power indicator light is on.
2. Manual panel operation ignition process: Turn the switch to the local position, press the ignition button, the igniter starts to ignite, and the ignition indicator lights up for 10 seconds (release the ignition button, the ignition indicator goes out, and the ignition stops). After 10 seconds, observe the fire in the discharge port to ignite successfully; if the ignition is not successful, press the ignition button again to ignite until it is lit.
3. Remote operation ignition process: Turn the transfer switch to the remote position, the system enters the remote automatic ignition mode. When receiving the DCS driving ignition signal (passive switch value long driving signal), the igniter automatically ignites for 10 seconds (time can be set (Fixed), and the ignition indicator on the control box lights up for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, observe the fire in the discharge port to ignite successfully; if the ignition is not successful, the operator needs to re-ignite, first remove the DCS ignition drive to reset it, and then the DCS drive can be re-ignited.
See the wiring diagram of the electrical principle in the control box for details.
400 × 500 × 200 (W × H × D)
1. The structure of the control box is wall-mounted, and it is fixed in the control room with easy operation by four M8 bolts. The installation location should be protected from high temperature, strong vibration or impact.
2. The ignition rod is fixed on the special support of the torch head. The ignition rod and the on-site rainproof box are connected by a special ignition high voltage cable, and the control box and the on-site rainproof box are connected by a signal cable.
3. When using a special ignition cable to connect the ignition rod to the control box, do not overtighten the quick connector, because there is an insulated ceramic tube at the ignition rod and the cable connector. Excessive force will cause the ceramic tube to rupture, causing high voltage current to leak during ignition and the ignition head Consequences such as non-ignition will seriously affect the safety and normal operation of the equipment.
4. When installing and using the ignition rod, do not drop it, to prevent the internal porcelain parts of the ignition rod from being broken, causing accidents such as electricity leakage and non-ignition.
Ignition equipment: up to 100% ignition success rate , can withstand high temperature of 1300 ℃, more stable performance
Fire detection equipment: research and development process to improve the reliability of equipment operation and the accuracy of detection to ensure the safety of operations
Combustion control system: more energy efficient than traditional design, for the purpose of optimizing the combustion efficiency of the boiler , environmental protection and emission reduction
Plant of 1200 square meters, 100+ production staff, to meet customer demand for urgent orders
With an annual output of 5,000 units, the production capacity is higher than peers, and it can meet the needs of large orders at any time.
Complete equipment, the introduction of domestic and foreign equipment production lines, fully automated production
Free customized solutions , more suitable product recommendations
According to the actual situation of customers, provide on- site guidance and installation services to make the product operate normally
24-hour online customer service, timely collect and feedback customer questions , answer questions
Xi'an Ranxin Thermal Energy Engineering Technology Co., Ltd., located in Xi'an, is a high-tech company engaged in the design, development, production, sales, installation and commissioning of electronic ignition equipment, flame detection equipment, and automatic control systems for ignition and combustion processes .